Remove dark spot with naturally using homemade remedy—–
Many black spots or dark patches can be easily lightened or eliminated to restore a glowing facial complexion. Dark spots, patches and other marks on the face may be due to excess secretion of melanin on the skin. Some factors that can lead to this condition include over exposure to the sun, hormone imbalance, pregnancy, certain medications, vitamin deficiencies, lack of sleep and too much stress.
* Lemon Juice
– Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area.
– Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water.
– Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.
– Slice up a potato.
– Place one slice directly on the black spots.
– Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
– Take 4 teaspoons of buttermilk.
– Add 2 teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
– Mix the two ingredients (both have excellent bleaching properties) and then apply.
– Wash it off after 15 minutes.
* Aloe Vera
– Extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf.
– Apply it directly on dark patches and black spots.
– Gently massage the area with your fingertips for a few minutes.
– Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse your face.
– Repeat this once or twice daily for a few weeks to fade skin discolourations.
– Make a thick paste of 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 1 tablespoon of glycerin and 3 tablespoons of rose water. (If you don’t have rose water, you can use milk or honey.)
– Apply the thick paste to the affected skin area, leaving it on for a few minutes. Wash off the paste with lukewarm water.
– Follow this remedy once daily until your black spots vanish completely.